skeet06

Default Need Help Repairing Kenwood Amp

I have a Kenwood KAC 720 AMP that needs to be repaired. I understand
it is old but it is small and fits the small area I have in the car. I
am looking for a repair person who knows what they are doing and can
repair the bad part versus a box swapper. I have seen GeO and AMPDOC
mentioned on this group. Does anyone know if they are still doing work
or recommend them. I have seen a phone number for AMPDOC but no info
on GeO, only his email but google does not give all his email info.
Please anyone who can help drop me a line: atlow8 at hotmail dot com
Thanks, Sean

skeet06

Also, I would be willing to buy this amp if I can not get repaired if
anyone has one for sale. email me at:
atlow8 at hotmail dot com

Thanks, Sean

NOBASS NOBASS is offline
Junior Member

Location: Ontario, Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeet06
Also, I would be willing to buy this amp if I can not get repaired if
anyone has one for sale. email me at:
atlow8 at hotmail dot com

Thanks, Sean
Check EBay. I recently saw a number of amps in that year range (including the huge 1020). I have two 742s myself - great stuff.

Here's one, up very shortly: http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...sPageName=WDVW

Mark