Sundeep Singh

Default Lightning Bolt2 300.2 amp???

I have a volvo s40, 2005. It's system is decent but I want a little more
bass with as small box as possible. I have an old orion cobalt 260 amp (7-8
years old) and 2 10" JL audio subs (also about 7-8 years old) that were in
my Civic.

I was thinking of replacing them with 1 10" infinty 1030W and a lightning
bolt 2.300.2 amp. I know its not a super setup, but I dont need crazy bass.
Just some more punch in the car.

Does anyone have any suggestions for another amp in a similar price range
that may be better? I'm gettin the amp for about $230CDN.

Any advice would be appreciated ASAP.

Sunny

Les

"Sundeep Singh" wrote in message
I have a volvo s40, 2005. It's system is decent but I want a little more
bass with as small box as possible. I have an old orion cobalt 260 amp

(7-8
years old) and 2 10" JL audio subs (also about 7-8 years old) that were in
my Civic.

I was thinking of replacing them with 1 10" infinty 1030W and a lightning
bolt 2.300.2 amp. I know its not a super setup, but I dont need crazy

bass.
Just some more punch in the car.

Does anyone have any suggestions for another amp in a similar price range
that may be better? I'm gettin the amp for about $230CDN.

Any advice would be appreciated ASAP.

Sunny

Why spend any money on new gear? Is there anything wrong with the old stuff?
Use the old Orion and one of the JL's and see what you think. I don't think
you are going to notice a signifigant change by switching gear.

Les

Sundeep Singh wrote:
I have a volvo s40, 2005. It's system is decent but I want a little

more
bass with as small box as possible. I have an old orion cobalt 260

amp (7-8
years old) and 2 10" JL audio subs (also about 7-8 years old) that

were in
my Civic.

I was thinking of replacing them with 1 10" infinty 1030W and a

lightning
bolt 2.300.2 amp. I know its not a super setup, but I dont need

crazy bass.
Just some more punch in the car.

Does anyone have any suggestions for another amp in a similar price

range
that may be better? I'm gettin the amp for about $230CDN.

Any advice would be appreciated ASAP.

Sunny

Not enough spending to satisfy your music taste. The money spending is
exactly
the quality you get. Get Alpine 3000W subwoofer at low cost $300.

FS: NIB Lightning Audio - Strike S2.1000.1D Steve Car Audio 0 January 9th 05 02:28 AM
ampli Lightning Audio bp Car Audio 5 March 10th 04 04:41 AM
FS: LIGHTNING AUDIO BOLT AMPS Nexxon Car Audio 0 November 7th 03 06:29 AM
FS: LIGHTNING AUDIO BOLT AMPS Nexxon Marketplace 0 November 7th 03 06:29 AM
FS: LIGHTNING AUDIO BOLT AMPS Nexxon Marketplace 0 November 7th 03 06:29 AM