downsouthhustla04

Default Pioneer 6 Disc Changer Model CDX-FM67

Striddle wrote:
OK...I have it hooked up now but everytime I install the CD magazine

with the
CD's installed in it, the display reads error after a couple

seconds....I have
double checked that I have them installed correctly(label down)....I

dont know
what the problem is? It seems to cycle through the CD's for just a

few seconds
and then the display reads ERR08??????HELP...I have no manual to

refer to.....

Neither do I...And mine just started reading ERR60...then it'll go to
NO MAG for a second, then back to ERR60..if anybody has a
manual...HELP!!!

eba28

I have a manual to the CDX-FM67 and the error messages that are listed on
page 22 of the manual are listed below. It doesn't look like much help
but maybe it will be.

Error number examples error 11 is "ERR11"
Error: 11,12,17
Cause - Dirt or a scratch on the disc stops
the laser beam from being able to focus.
Treatment - Wipe off the dirt. Exchange the
disc if it has been scratched.

Error: 11,17
Cause - The disc has been inserted upside down.
Treatment - Confirm that the disc has been
inserted right side up.

Error: 14
Cause - The disc has been inserted upside down.
OR an unrecorded CD (CD-R), which can be
recorded once is being used.
Treatment - Confirm that the disc has been
inserted right side up. OR When you use a
CD-R, load one that has been recorded on.

Error: 30
Cause - Dirt or scratch on the disc hinders
the track number search function.
Treatment - Wipe the dirt off the disc.
Exchange the disc if it is scratched.

Error: 80
Cause - There is no disc in the magazine.
Treatment - Load a disc into the magazine.

Error: -0,10,11,12,14,17,50,60,70,A0
Cause - Electrical or mechanical system fault.
Treatment - Turn the car ignition switch off
and on again, or press power ON/OFF
button on the display unit, and start the
CD playing again. If the error
indication does not disappear, contact
your nearest Pioneer service center
station.