TG2XTREME TG2XTREME is offline
Junior Member

Default Sirius Fm Modulator

Got A Quick Question!! I Recently Installed Sirius In My Car And I Am Getting A Lot Of Static! I Have Heard About An Inline Fm Modulator That Will Totally Clear It Up Where Can I Find One Of These For The Best Price And What Exactly Do I Need To Get Thanks Alot For Your Help!!!

--
TG2XTREME

Stock stereo? Aftermarket? What kind?

Vestax05pro

What sirius unit did you install? A lot of Sirius units will include an
FM wire that will help you get better reception. Also, the receiver
should be near the radio to get good reception. You may also want to
check the menu for FM transmitter options and pick another station.

--
Vestax05pro

Vestax05pro's Profile: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/me...hp?userid=7766
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/sh...d.php?t=211360

John Durbin

What brand and model receiver are you using? We (Directed) distribute a
hard-wired FM modulation relay for use with SIRIUS Plug & Play models,
p/n 14110. It works with those units that have "FM Out" via a small
jack, and it interrupts the antenna path to the head unit so local FM
broadcasts don't interfere with the FM output of the SIRIUS receiver.
The 14110 works with the Sportster & Starmate models we distribute and
is included in the Starbase system as well, but will also work with some
other SIRIUS Plug & Play models.

JD