Johan Wagener

Default please help finding a sub in South Africa

Does anyone know of a decent place to buy a subwoofer in S.A? I found
the site www.bsscc.co.za but none of their model numbers match the
ones on the brand names.

I need a sub with proper thiele small parameters so that I can build
the right enclosure for it.

I am interested in the kicker competition subwoofer (12" 300W) Does
this look like a fake?

Thank you

ebay.sa??