DA

Default CC Dropping Alpine Line

Stopped by the local Circuit City today to pick up some speaker wire
(for the home system). Saw red tags on the Alpine stuff so I checked it
out. The guy said they are dropping Alpine and picking up Kenwood and
were selling off their Alpine stock. I picked up a CHA-S634 for $199.
Heck, Crutchfield has it for $300 and the cheapest one on eBay is $204
with $29 S&H. May want to go check it out.

DA

P.S. No, I don't work at Circuit City. Just wanted to pass along the
good deals.

mayhemkrew

Yea they are moving over to Best Buy. Best Buy dropped Dual and Aiwa - good
call on their part. So now BBY will carry Kenwood, Alpine, Pioneer, Sony, &
JVC.

PS: I do work at Best Buy, wish I didn't, but it pays the mortgage. So
don't go looking for a deal there. :P

"MOSFET" wrote in message
Good tip, thanks.

"DA" wrote in message
Stopped by the local Circuit City today to pick up some speaker wire
(for the home system). Saw red tags on the Alpine stuff so I checked it
out. The guy said they are dropping Alpine and picking up Kenwood and
were selling off their Alpine stock. I picked up a CHA-S634 for $199.
Heck, Crutchfield has it for $300 and the cheapest one on eBay is $204
with $29 S&H. May want to go check it out.

DA

P.S. No, I don't work at Circuit City. Just wanted to pass along the
good deals.

Vestax05pro

Um, CC and Kenwood ended contracts in 2003, so I highly doubt Kenwood is
coming back to them. They will however pick up Kicker.

--
Vestax05pro

Vestax05pro's Profile: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/me...hp?userid=7766
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/sh...d.php?t=211550

Yeah, they prob can't get anyone to buy them, most CC shoppers like the
low end gar-bahg. Also they prob don't get the deep discounts from
Alpine they can with Krapwood.