JackRabbit

Default Speaker Install : Mercury Mystique

Hello all,
My son's first car : 1995 Mercury mystique. I want to install speakers in
both doors. I did a few of those 'what fits my car' things, and it seems
that 6x8's go in both locations. I got instructions from Crutchfield. 6x8
fit in the rear doors, but I am not sure about the front doors.

Installers : what sizes go in these cars ? Also, tips would be helpful
(other than junk the car. First car, you know...)
Thanks.

Brandonb

The fronts are indeed 6x8. You can usually fit 5x7 speakers in there as
well. There are also mounting plates or adapters that you can get or
make to fit 6.5" speakers or 5.25" speakers.

Brandonb