Sean Scott

Default IP-Bus adapter for ipod

Is there an official adapter for the IP-Bus cable on my Pioneer stereo made
by apple?

mark hughes

follow the link below

http://tinyurl.com/5s43l

--
mark hughes
mark hughes's Profile: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/me...p?userid=33148

Sean Scott

"mark hughes" wrote in message
news:1108471077.418a65b57791a0e85063796b07d9a2ec@t eranews...

follow the link below

http://tinyurl.com/5s43l

--
mark hughes

Thank you very much Mark, EXACTLY what I was looking for ;p.

mark hughes's Profile:
http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/me...p?userid=33148
View this thread:
http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/sh...d.php?t=211348

Sean Scott

"mark hughes" wrote in message
news:1108471077.418a65b57791a0e85063796b07d9a2ec@t eranews...

follow the link below

http://tinyurl.com/5s43l

--
mark hughes

I can't seem to be able to order it from Pioneers webstite am I doing
something wrong?