TEST

Default Multichannesl? Think again...

I have been following the following link
http://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/QUALIA/ for sometime but except for the superb
shockwave intro there wasn't anything significant there about their
products.

Initially, Qualia was introduced to cater for cost no object perfectionist,
however it appears they have reworded their Mission statement recently.
Whatever it is, I managed to find this link
http://www.sony.jp/products/Consumer...catalogue.html
which is in Japanese and was surprised to find their so called state of art
product "QUALIA 007"is a two channel 1 box SACD player with their S-Master
and a revolutionary drive mechanism . However, if you look at the speakers
than you will find a 40hz to 70KHZ seven arch arranged tweeters.

Now, I am curious why would Sony make a two channel SACD player in 2003 for
the Ultimate music reproduction when everyone else rushing to Multi
channels?