Ruben Gabrielsen

Default Midas Venice any good? - Mastersection layout.

They sound great, and once you get used to the 60mm faders are easy to
use,
but I am not totally sold on the layout of the master section.

Yeah, the layout of the mastersection is bothering me alot.
Anyone here LIKE the mastersection?

Ruben Gabrielsen.