Doctor Odd

Default Live performance Groups?

Hi All,
I'm working on a new project and we need some work/ideas on our live
performance. I have found this group so useful that I was hoping I could
track down a group that discusses live performance. So if anyone out there
has any suggestions it would be appreciated
My project is a pop-rock band, and our venues are bars and night clubs. Low
budget.

Thanks a bunch
Greg

George Gleason

Doctor Odd wrote:
Hi All,
I'm working on a new project and we need some work/ideas on our live
performance. I have found this group so useful that I was hoping I could
track down a group that discusses live performance. So if anyone out there
has any suggestions it would be appreciated
My project is a pop-rock band, and our venues are bars and night clubs. Low
budget.

Thanks a bunch
Greg

Alt.audio.pro.live-sound
but wear your hale skin
George

CAKEWALK SONAR 4 PRODUCER EDITION, Sonic Implants Symphonic Brass Collection [2 DVDs], Vienna Symphonic Orchestra Pro Performance [4 DVDs], M-Audio ProSessions [2 CDs], Simon Harris Beats [3 CDs], new !, other astra35 Tech 0 October 13th 04 09:40 PM
Lyrics for We Live Curious Tech 3 May 25th 04 10:00 PM
increadible live solo performance Craig Ruggels Pro Audio 0 September 17th 03 12:24 AM
Where are those Wascally Weapons of Mass Destwuction??? Jacob Kramer Audio Opinions 1094 September 9th 03 02:20 AM