Posted to rec.audio.pro
adam adam is offline

Default reverb pug-in

hey. i'm looking to get a reverb plug-in (i have pro tools le).. what would
you recommend? I can't afford anything over a grand, which would be a bit
too high.. anyways, i've been looking at the t.c. electronics vss3 plug-in,
kurzweil rumour processor and focusrite liquid mix. any comments on those?
or a suggestion about a different item..
Thanks,
-Adam

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Raw-Tracks Raw-Tracks is offline
Senior Member

Adam wrote:
hey. i'm looking to get a reverb plug-in (i have pro tools le).. what would
you recommend? I can't afford anything over a grand, which would be a bit
too high.. anyways, i've been looking at the t.c. electronics vss3 plug-in,
kurzweil rumour processor and focusrite liquid mix. any comments on those?
or a suggestion about a different item..

I'd recommend taking a look at the TL Space reverb and the McDSP
Revolver. They are both excellent convolution reverbs. I use them both
and find them to be very good.

I got revolver as part of the McDSP Project Pack and TL Space as part of
the Digi Music Production Toolkit. Each pack was under $500. Both very
well worth it in my opinion.

--
Eric

Practice Your Mixing Skills
Download Our Multi-Track Masters
www.Raw-Tracks.com
www.Mad-Host.com

matching reverb transformer to reverb tank? ralf Vacuum Tubes 7 November 10th 06 12:37 AM
FS- AMS RMX-16 reverb yrplace Pro Audio 0 October 15th 06 08:17 PM
Reverb Tip Jonny Durango Pro Audio 4 November 4th 05 09:50 PM
Reverb deharmonic Pro Audio 36 October 8th 03 02:07 PM
Looking for a EMT 246 or 252 reverb stereobeatz Pro Audio 0 August 3rd 03 05:50 PM