Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default Help for PLF

Since you don't accept the fact that you have an ASD, I have to assume
you simply don't want to admit it in front of the others. If you are
truly concerned about your mental health, I'll provide you with a
simple checklist. You don't have to respond...just answer these
questions in the safety of your IT closet. If the answers to these
questions are yes, then you can simply contact me outside of RAO and
I'll put you in touch with the therapists. Ready? Here we go!

1. Do you lack empathy for others? Judging from your unbridled
hostility on RAO, your homophobic attacks and your inability to find
just one person here who likes you, I say the answer is yes. But go
ahead and answer as honestly as possible.

2. Do you often go and on about a particular interest, unaware that
the person you're talking to is bored beyond reason? Well, you're an
IT nerd, so that probably happens all the time. But your insistence
that people are "responding to themselves" is obviously connected to
the fact that people really don't read your posts and could care less
about your opinions. But go ahead and answer as honestly as possible.

3. Do you often find that you don't adhere to the rules others follow
because you don't understand them? Oh, this is a good one. When you
wanted me to provide proof of TONE's downloads, you couldn't accept
the fact that I needed to send you the proof directly as opposed to
producing some non-existent URL. You just couldn't understand why, and
you couldn't understand why your anonymity excludes you from making
any demands of proof whatsoever. But go ahead and answer as honestly
as possible.

4. Do you have trouble maintaining eye contact? I bet you do. I bet
that's why you have no rewarding interpersonal relationships. I bet
that's why you like working in the middle of the night where you have
no contacts with others. People scare you. But go ahead and answer as
honestly as possible.

5. Do you have trouble understanding jokes or sarcasm? Oh ****, big
time I say. That's why your jokes also fall so flat. You're not funny
to others, and others aren't funny to you. But go ahead and answer as
honestly as possible.

6. Are you usually alone, unable to make and keep friends? Hell, this
would be the name of your biography if anyone gave a **** about
writing your biography. But go ahead and answer as honestly as
possible.

7. Do you find you want to make friends, but it's way too difficult?
Duh. But go ahead and answer as honestly as possible.

8. Do you have a large vocabulary and yet a narrow range of interests?
Yeah, we all remember your very revealing comments in the literature
thread. So that's a BIG yes. But go ahead and answer as honestly as
possible.

The rest of the list contains things you would never admit to, and
we're unable to determine because we can't follow you in real life.
These include such characteristics as being clumsy, being uninterested
in sports or play, holding your hands over your ears when upset and
other mannerisms.

Well, I hope this is enlightening for you. And I honestly hope you get
the help that you need! Good luck.