Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] Calif.Bob@gmail.com is offline

Default Major Deals Audio Video

I have recently read about people inquiring as to where they can get
the best deal on Audio & Video cables and components.

For the absolute best price on cables and components, check out Major
Deals Audio Video at http://stores.ebay.com/mjr-deals

We carry Atlona, Gefen, Shinybow, DVDO, and a few other brands. If
there is an item you are looking for, let us know and I can track it
down for you.

Not only will we price match our competition, we also offer free
shipping on selected items to the continental United States.

We ship world wide.

PayPal is the preferred method of payment.

Check our eBay store for complete details.