Posted to rec.audio.tubes
John[_25_] John[_25_] is offline

Default Marantz 2

Hi, I'm plannig to buy a pair of Marantz 2 monoblock power amplifier.
I don't have much informations about these amplifiers. Anyone can give
me more infos about that? Thanks!

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

On Apr 20, 6:41 am, John wrote:
Hi, I'm plannig to buy a pair of Marantz 2 monoblock power amplifier.
I don't have much informations about these amplifiers. Anyone can give
me more infos about that? Thanks!

There is tons of information out there on these units. They are highly
desired PP EL-34 based units done in the vintage Marantz style. Just
do a search on "Marantz 2" and you will be overwhelmed with stufff.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
WindsorFox WindsorFox is offline

Bret Ludwig wrote:
Hi, I'm plannig to buy a pair of Marantz 2 monoblock power amplifier.
I don't have much informations about these amplifiers. Anyone can give
me more infos about that? Thanks!

There is tons of information out there on these units. They are highly
desired PP EL-34 based units done in the vintage Marantz style. Just
do a search on "Marantz 2" and you will be overwhelmed with stufff.

If you do not have much information on them why are you planning to
buy them? That sounds rather stupid to me.

He probably wants to flip them on eBay for an obscene profit. ;-D

SCD-DVD-A-Hooking up Marantz DVD 8400 to Marantz AV 9000 preamp AL High End Audio 4 December 20th 05 03:01 AM
wtb Marantz 9 Ray Howell Marketplace 0 December 16th 04 10:58 PM
FS: Marantz CD 63 SE ZKN7 Marketplace 0 March 17th 04 04:27 AM
Marantz PM4000 V Marantz PM57 sheddy Audio Opinions 0 September 8th 03 12:55 PM
Marantz PM4000 v Marantz PM57 sheddy Tech 0 September 5th 03 01:31 PM