Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion
Andre Jute Andre Jute is offline

Default On the psychotic netstalker Peter Wieck, aka Worthless Wiecky, Wyncote, PA

*On the psychotic netstalker Peter Wieck, aka Worthless Wiecky,
Wyncote, PA*

Yo, Bob Morein, yesterday in the thread "Brian L. McCarty has
Klinefelter's Syndrome?" I offered to give you a lesson in jerking
around an obsessive on a chain, proof of my contention that they are
not capable of change to adapt to circumstance. I gave you a detailed
description of how I humiliated Peter Wieck aka Worthless Wiecky by
simply ignoring him while he devoted his life to attacking me, and
predicted that despite my method being laid bare to you, and thus to
him, Worthless Wiecky would be unable to resist commenting on my post
in which the method is described. I further predicted that Worthless
Wiecky's excuse would be transparent. Now we have the result.

Worthless Wiecky hasn't been able to stop himself giving me the
satisfaction of being right about him, again. He vomited out a
response, and his excuse is transparent. I won 2800 Euro (about 3K5
USD) in bets with professionals who thought that nobody would be as
incontinent at the mouth as Worthless Wiecky has proved to be.

I am standing by to make further demonstation(s) with Worthless Wiecky
as the subject if you are not satisfied that my point is proven.

Here is my method described:

********
Andre Jute wrote:

Nor do I have a dialogue with Worthless Wiecky. I merely
ignore his posts, which has had the effect, for zero cost of time or
attention on my part, of turning Worthless into a laughing stock for
his eighteen months or more of constant efforts to attract my
attention. That I tell him, with you, how I did it will help him not
one jot to overcome his obsession. Worthless will respond even to this
post, like a puppet on a chain jerked by its master. His self-
justification for doing so will be utterly transparent.

********

And here is Worthless Wiecky's utterly transparent rationalization for
publicly submitting to me pulling his chain yet again:

Worthless Wiecky wrote:

What you are is a windbag that need puncturing.

And why should Worthless Wiecky be the one to decide so, and to
puncture me? Why, because Worthless Wiecky has no talent, no ability,
no entertainment value. His only way of attracting attention to
himself is to stalk someone with an established profile. Worthless
Wiecky is a Timmie, pure and simple, a nobody, a wannabe with an
obsession. As we have seen, the obsession rules him even when faced
with the certainty of humiliation at the hands of the man he chose as
his "enemy".

I think my point is proved. These psychopathic obsessives, like
Worthless Wiecky and McCarty, who have characteristically both turned
to stalking, are incapable of not behaving like psychopathic stalkers.
Their behaviour is not a choice, it is a disease. If you wish another
example, I could make Worthless Timmie Wieck do something obscene or
disgusting in public before putting him back in my killfile.

Andre Jute
Why bother with the expense and space and smell of laboratory rats or
monkeys? Usenet groups offer an endless supply of volunteer subjects
for motivational experiments. -- Andre Jute: "The Paradigm is Joe
Blow: Cutting Edge Experiments On The Cheap", White Rat Chronicles,
Ridout J L & Sinter Karen, publication October 2007

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Andre Jute wrote:

Yo

Yo ?

Is that an Irish word ?

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion
Don Pearce Don Pearce is offline

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 11:54:38 +0100, Eeyore
wrote:

Andre Jute wrote:

Yo

Yo ?

Is that an Irish word ?

Graham

No. Today he is a Spanish bullfighter. "Yo" is his absolute favourite
word in that language.

Pearce Consulting
http://www.pearce.uk.com

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Andre Jute wrote:

I think my point is proved. These psychopathic obsessives, like

But what's your view on cathode followers Snooty ? It seems to de the topic de
semaine.

Are cathode followers tubey enough ?

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Fecesborg stumbles through the darkness.

Answer:
[A] Score

Question:
How many turd did the Krooborg ingest for breakfast today?

--

Krooscience: The antidote to education, experience, and excellence.
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Sander deWaal Sander deWaal is offline

http://epistolary.org/84.html ;-)

--

- Maggies are an addiction for life. -

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion
John Byrns John Byrns is offline

In article . com,
"Andre Jute" wrote:

Why bother with the expense and space and smell of laboratory rats or
monkeys? Usenet groups offer an endless supply of volunteer subjects
for motivational experiments. -- Andre Jute: "The Paradigm is Joe
Blow: Cutting Edge Experiments On The Cheap", White Rat Chronicles,
Ridout J L & Sinter Karen, publication October 2007

Hi Andre,

Thanks for letting us know about the coming publication of this book, I
will be watching for it with some anticipation.

Regards,

John Byrns

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

On Apr 14, 5:37 am, "Andrew Jute McCoy" whirling
like a Dervish on speed:

Typical lies and pretentions.

Touched a nerve, did I?

Andrew, with respect: you have demonstrated nothing other than your
fear of discovery as the vapid little pretender that I perceive you to
be. That you appear to classify me as an enemy based on the efforts
you are making gives me far more power over you than I wish to enjoy.
Were you to stay within the limits of actuality and pretend to no more
than you really are, there would be nothing at all from this end. But
as your innermost being is that of a liar, poseur and charalatan, I
won't hold my breath.

As it happens, you are utterly predictable and a great deal of fun to
poke. Just the lightest of sharp touches has you spinning faster than
an Iranian centrifuge. But, just to be a bit boring and repetitive
once again, if you post within the possible you will see little from
me on you. To-date, such restraint has been impossible for you.
Accordingly, you will continue to provide a nearly endless source of
amusement for me during my darker moments. I look forward to the
opportunity for additional invective without the slightest tinge of
guilt. Meanwhile, I will enjoy cleaning up some more vintage tube
equipment that I snagged today.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion
John Byrns John Byrns is offline

In article om,
"Peter Wieck" wrote:

[...]

Peter, I think Andre has your number, he appears understand you far
better than you understand him.

Regards,

John Byrns

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

On Apr 14, 4:31 pm, John Byrns wrote:
In article om,
"Peter Wieck" wrote:

[...]

Surf my web pages at, http://fmamradios.com/- Hide quoted text -

John:

You may like to think so. But I am having a great deal more fun than
it is. The shrillness of its tone is proof enough of that.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro

Soundhaspriority wrote:
wrote in message

I won 2800 Euro (about 3K5
USD) in bets with professionals who thought that nobody would be as
incontinent at the mouth as Worthless Wiecky has proved to be.

I am standing by to make further demonstation(s) with Worthless Wiecky
as the subject if you are not satisfied that my point is proven.

By my count, already eight (8) responses AGAINST Andrew Jute McCoy, none (0)
in support.

It would seem your supports are either a) silent majority or b) dead or c)
products of your rich imagination, Mr. McCoy.

Bob Morein
Dresher, PA
(215) 646-4894

This is a message from Brian McCarty which he signed with Bob Morein's
name.

Yo, McCarty, if you think I run in popularity contests, you are not
only seriously disturbed, you're stupid as well. I'm not taking a
vote, sonny, I'm making a statement from authority, with proof
supplied for those capable of interpreting it. Here it is again, as an
example to you of how an expert does a simple job that you have
publicly botched again and again.

--------

Worthless Wiecky wrote:
[...]

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Andre Jute wrote:

Yo

Good Lord !

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

Andre Jute wrote:

Yo

Yo ?

Is that an Irish word ?

Graham

No. Today he is a Spanish bullfighter. "Yo" is his absolute favourite
word in that language.

Sure, it is, as in "Yo, Maricon, yes you, Maricon Pearce."

Or in Portuguese, "Yo, Esferas da Manteiga, yes you, Pearce, it's your
Esferas I'm calling Manteiga."

What did you ever do in your life that wasn't deadly dull, Pigface?

Unsigned out of contempt

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio

Sander deWaal wrote:
Eeyore said:

But what's your view on cathode followers Snooty ? It seems to de the topic de
semaine.

Are cathode followers tubey enough ?

http://epistolary.org/84.html ;-)

Delightful story. The grandchildren of that Cathode Follower religion
have heard the call too. They're a fractious lot. They split off from
the ultrafidelista, of which I am the holy father, and formed their
own niche Church of MicroWatters. One of their Received Truths, right
up there with directly heated triodes (SET is so obvious, they don't
even mention it), is zero negative feedback. They tried to lynch me
after I said that a cathode follower is a negative feedback
configuration. Then they tried to burn me when I said that an SRPP
isn't a constant current source.

After that I decided I'm not brave enough to discuss religion with the
religious.

Andre Jute
"wonderfully well written and reasoned information
for the tube audio constructor"
John Broskie TubeCAD & GlassWare
"an unbelievably comprehensive web site
containing vital gems of wisdom"
Stuart Perry Hi-Fi News & Record Review

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion

John Byrns wrote:

Peter, I think Andre has your number, he appears understand you far
better than you understand him.

Only professionally, as an exampled of disease, you understand. I
wouldn't want anyone to think I know any timmies like Worthless Wiecky
socially.

Regards,

John Byrns

I had a private letter from Bob Morein; he doesn't even mention
Worthless Wiecky, so I assume he doesn't want further demonstration of
me jerking Wiecky's chain. I've therefore put Worthless back in my
killfile. I won't even see his posts. Worthless will continue
humiliating himself by crapping in my threads, of course, because he
doesn't know how to switch off his compulsion to attract attention to
his uselessness, like a leprous beggar holding up his sores as
justification for alms. We should probably pity Worthless but he seems
somehow too worthless even for pity.

Andre Jute
Habit is the nursery of errors. -- Victor Hugo

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion
avidlistener avidlistener is offline

wrote:

Andre Jute wrote:

Yo

Yo ?

Is that an Irish word ?

Graham

No. Today he is a Spanish bullfighter. "Yo" is his absolute favourite
word in that language.

Sure, it is, as in "Yo, Maricon, yes you, Maricon Pearce."

Or in Portuguese, "Yo, Esferas da Manteiga, yes you, Pearce, it's your
Esferas I'm calling Manteiga."

What did you ever do in your life that wasn't deadly dull, Pigface?

Unsigned out of contempt

Interesting, you have contempt for you own name.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Andre Jute wrote:

Unsigned out of contempt

MORON !

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

Peter Wieck a scris:

You may like to think so. But I am having a great deal more fun than
it is. The shrillness of its tone is proof enough of that.

You sound like a barrel of monkeys.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Clyde Slick said to Worthless Wiecky.

You sound like a barrel of monkeys.

He might sound like one, but a barrel of monkeys is worth something.

--

Krooscience: The antidote to education, experience, and excellence.
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion

Robert said:

Clyde Slick said to Worthless Wiecky.

You sound like a barrel of monkeys.

He might sound like one, but a barrel of monkeys is worth something.

If you're into bushmeat. I can think of no other use.

Really? Monkeys are a draw at the zoo, and they're in demand at medical
torture labs, not to mention in some places, people keep them as pets.

Whereas Wiecky is completely worthless. He's so heavily medicated that
he wouldn't even cut it as "bushmeat".

--

Krooscience: The antidote to education, experience, and excellence.
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

On Apr 15, 1:37 pm, George M. Middius cmndr _ george @ comcast .
net whined:

Its usual crap.

Hey, the "commander" is back... and still congenitally unable to make
a topical post. Jute-McCoy's chorus is getting larger and larger, what
with Westie joining the cast of sock-puppets.

It has made claims to high-priest status lately. Progress like this
makes godhead inevitable.

Now, where is Glassgrey to complete this cycle?

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion
west west is offline

ups.com...

Worthless Wiecky wrote:

[...]

See? (Worthless & Garbage peddler jute) re lab rats... these are the gems
(lab rats) that keep me a deep and abiding fan. Can you blame me?

west

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion
Eiron Eiron is offline

west wrote:

See? (Worthless & Garbage peddler jute) re lab rats... these are the gems
(lab rats) that keep me a deep and abiding fan. Can you blame me?

west

Is west another Jute sockpuppet or just a sycophant?
It seems like a good idea to use an alias when asking dumb questions
in order to preserve your reputation.

--
Eiron.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion

On Apr 17, 4:17 am, Eiron wrote:
west wrote:
See? (Worthless & Garbage peddler jute) re lab rats... these are the gems
(lab rats) that keep me a deep and abiding fan. Can you blame me?

west

Is west another Jute sockpuppet or just a sycophant?
It seems like a good idea to use an alias when asking dumb questions
in order to preserve your reputation.

--
Eiron.

a) Jute-McCoy has naught to preserve.
b) West is clearly a sock-puppet inasmuch as it is no better than its
animator, that being the absolute upper limit for the species.
Sycophants are capable of original thought.
c) The only "dumb" question is the one not asked. However West does
exercise the limits to that contention, asking questions that are
really fit only for lawyers... never ask a question where the answer
is not already certain.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion
avidlistener avidlistener is offline

On Apr 14, 2:31 pm, John Byrns wrote:
In article om,
"Peter Wieck" wrote:

[...]

That would truly be amazing, since Andre seems to understand very
little, about hi-fi, or people, and most especially himself.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

duh-Mikey runs home for candy.

That would truly be amazing, since Andre seems to understand very
little, about hi-fi, or people, and most especially himself.

Here's a candid shot of Mickey McMickey expanding his consciousness and
learning to be very, very wise:

http://webpages.csus.edu/~dr29/puking-0024bg.jpg

--

Krooscience: The antidote to education, experience, and excellence.
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion

Robert said:

duh-Mikey runs home for candy.

That would truly be amazing, since Andre seems to understand very
little, about hi-fi, or people, and most especially himself.

Here's a candid shot of Mickey McMickey expanding his consciousness and
learning to be very, very wise:
http://webpages.csus.edu/~dr29/puking-0024bg.jpg

You made ID ? What is the tell-tale?

You're waxing cryptic.

--

Krooscience: The antidote to education, experience, and excellence.
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion
west west is offline

"Peter Wieck" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Apr 17, 4:17 am, Eiron wrote:
west wrote:
[...]

Let me say for the (hopefully) last time ... I'm neither. It's not that
Andre owns an audio shop and gives me deep discounts for my allegiance. Then
what's my motivation? I'm simply a fan who recognizes rare and special
talent. I can acquiesce to say this because I'm comfortable in who I am. Can
you say the same for yourselves?

Cordially,
west