Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro,alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.tubes
Robert Morein Robert Morein is offline

Default REC.AUDIO.OPINION 10 years later

wrote:
Man you guys are still going at it here? I used to post quite a bit
back in 1996-98 and can't believe the same people are arguing about
the same stuff still to this day 10 years later.

I'd figure after Zipster died you guys might take a reality check and
realize 10 year of bantering on the net like this would show you how
big of a waste of time this is.

I mean when you guys die if you add up all the time you've spent
posting here you all might have been able to do something more
worthwhile with your lives.

Well most of us, like me, have never done anything worthwhile in our lives.
Look at me - 54 years old, never employed, still living with Mom and Dad in
the same pitiful house I grew up in, and no chance of any kind of career.

Posting here and showing everyone how smart I am gives me a brief ego boost
every day, at least enough to keep me from blowing my brains out at the
local Shop 'N Bag.

Bob Morein
Dresher, PA
(215) 646-4894

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro,alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.tubes
Pete[_2_] Pete[_2_] is offline

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

[...]

Time to get a sexual experience with a girl while you can still get-it-up so
as not to die a virgin, too.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro,alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.tubes

Most of us haven't given a fat flying fig about anything to
do with r.a.o in its entire history. Go away and play your
silly games elsewhere.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro,alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.tubes
[email protected] jnorman34@comcast.net is offline

btw, while we're at it, what is the best LD condenser for under
$100?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro,alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.tubes
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

In article om,
wrote:
btw, while we're at it, what is the best LD condenser for under
$100?

Half an hour rental of a 251?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro,alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.tubes
Ty Ford Ty Ford is offline

On Mon, 9 Apr 2007 21:22:36 -0400, wrote
(in article om):

btw, while we're at it, what is the best LD condenser for under
$100?

MCA SP1

Ty

Acting and Voiceover Demos