Posted to rec.audio.tubes
elkhound elkhound is offline

Default PARTING OUT VINTAGE RECEIVERS-AMPS-PIONEER SA-9100, SANSUI 5000A, SANSUI 2000

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQ...Z66Q2dcatalina

FRONT PANELS- KNOBS- CHASSIS- WOODEN CASES- POWER SUPPLY TRANSFORMERS-
POTS- ETC.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

More solid-state crap. Then and now.

And if you were to put FA in front of your tripe, I would not even see
it...

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
west west is offline

Weik ... I started a profile on you but recoiled back in disgust when the
first aspect of your personality revealed a tendency to beat on women.
Shocked that this shame shows in your writing? Be careful of who you decide
to tango with in the future. I know this hurts so I'll leave it here unless
you ...? Please always remember that you struck the first blow.

west

"Peter Wieck" wrote in message
oups.com...
More solid-state crap. Then and now.

And if you were to put FA in front of your tripe, I would not even see
it...

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Posted to rec.audio.tubes

On Apr 5, 10:32 pm, "west" wrote:
Weik ... I started a profile on you but recoiled back in disgust when the
first aspect of your personality revealed a tendency to beat on women.
Shocked that this shame shows in your writing? Be careful of who you decide
to tango with in the future. I know this hurts so I'll leave it here unless
you ...? Please always remember that you struck the first blow.

You are diseased. There is no other explanation for you. My goodness
but you and McCoy are well-suited. Does your real name happen to be
"Renfield"?

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,alt.punk,alt.video.dvd,rec.audio.tech,alt.guitar.amps
John Byrns John Byrns is offline

In article ,
DeserTBoB wrote:

Since he sells welded steel washers for a living (his wife has a low
wage job at a local credit union)

What might I ask are "welded steel washers"?

Regards,

John Byrns

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,alt.punk,alt.video.dvd,rec.audio.tech,alt.guitar.amps

"John Byrns" wrote ...

What might I ask are "welded steel washers"?

Please don't feed the trolls.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,alt.punk,alt.video.dvd,rec.audio.tech,alt.guitar.amps
BOBOBOnoBO® BOBOBOnoBO® is offline

On Apr 6, 12:56 pm, "Richard Crowley" wrote:
"John Byrns" wrote ...

What might I ask are "welded steel washers"?

Please don't feed the trolls.

So, trolls eat welded steel washers? I'm thoroughly confused.

--Bryan

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,alt.punk,alt.video.dvd,rec.audio.tech,alt.guitar.amps
John Byrns John Byrns is offline

In article ,
"Richard Crowley" wrote:

"John Byrns" wrote ...

What might I ask are "welded steel washers"?

Please don't feed the trolls.

I take it that you don't have a clue what "welded steel washers" are?

Regards,

John Byrns

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,alt.punk,alt.video.dvd,rec.audio.tech,alt.guitar.amps
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

On Apr 6, 3:46 pm, John Byrns wrote:
In article ,
"Richard Crowley" wrote:

"John Byrns" wrote ...

What might I ask are "welded steel washers"?

Please don't feed the trolls.

I take it that you don't have a clue what "welded steel washers" are?

Regards,

John Byrns

Back in the day when I worked as a machinist, we made a line of 2-
piece thrust-washers from stainless & Inconel that were spot-welded
together. I guess that would fit the description. But they were quite
difficult to make correctly and were quite pricey. I alternated with
the 'other' QC guy in the making and inspecting of them. At the time
(early 70s), I was very well paid for the work. The company is still
extant, still solid and still paying one-earner-family-supporting
wages for shop-floor work.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

On Apr 6, 3:05 pm, "west" wrote:
I knew you'd be impressed.

You are both diseased and ignorant of the reference.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renfield

While you are there, look up Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD). Get
treatment. You will be happier.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,alt.punk,alt.video.dvd,rec.audio.tech,alt.guitar.amps
RapidRonnie RapidRonnie is offline

Back in the day when I worked as a machinist, we made a line of 2-
piece thrust-washers from stainless & Inconel that were spot-welded
together. I guess that would fit the description. But they were quite
difficult to make correctly and were quite pricey. I alternated with
the 'other' QC guy in the making and inspecting of them. At the time
(early 70s), I was very well paid for the work. The company is still
extant, still solid and still paying one-earner-family-supporting
wages for shop-floor work.

Pennsylvania and Ohio are probably the last places in the US with
that situation. There are a few shops in SoCal as well but the living
expenses are freakish. Be grateful, and work to fight globaloney or
they'll get youse too.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,alt.punk,alt.video.dvd,rec.audio.tech,alt.guitar.amps

On Apr 6, 4:23 pm, "Peter Wieck" wrote:
On Apr 6, 3:46 pm, John Byrns wrote:

In article ,
"Richard Crowley" wrote:

"John Byrns" wrote ...

What might I ask are "welded steel washers"?

Please don't feed the trolls.

I take it that you don't have a clue what "welded steel washers" are?

Regards,

John Byrns

Back in the day when I worked as a machinist, we made a line of 2-
piece thrust-washers from stainless & Inconel that were spot-welded
together. I guess that would fit the description. But they were quite
difficult to make correctly and were quite pricey. I alternated with
the 'other' QC guy in the making and inspecting of them. At the time
(early 70s), I was very well paid for the work. The company is still
extant, still solid and still paying one-earner-family-supporting
wages for shop-floor work.

I doubt that they need to be made to such exacting specs if you're
just going to feed them to trolls.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

--Bryan

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
west west is offline

"Peter Wieck" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Apr 6, 3:05 pm, "west" wrote:
I knew you'd be impressed.

You are both diseased and ignorant of the reference.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renfield

While you are there, look up Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD). Get
treatment. You will be happier.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

My... Obvious sensitive chord has been struck. Obfuscate all you want but
the statement remains. Besides, you did a sort of profile on me ... said I
was a young and still a somewhat naive professional. I simply returned the
favor. Unfortunately your profile didn't fare so well. Tell me, weick, that
you never struck your wife or any other woman. Tell me that you don't have a
problem in that area. That's the topic, not my OCDs.

unsigned out of contempt

Posted to rec.audio.tubes

On Apr 6, 3:05 pm, "west" wrote:
I knew you'd be impressed.

You are both diseased and ignorant of the reference.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renfield

While you are there, look up Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD). Get
treatment. You will be happier.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

My... Obvious sensitive chord has been struck. Obfuscate all you want but
the statement remains. Besides, you did a sort of profile on me ... said I
was a young and still a somewhat naive professional. I simply returned the
favor. Unfortunately your profile didn't fare so well. Tell me, weick, that
you never struck your wife or any other woman. Tell me that you don't have a
problem in that area. That's the topic, not my OCDs.

unsigned out of contempt

Never struck a woman... actually never struck anyone in anger past the
age of 11. Done the Heimlich twice, CPR twice and used an AED once....
That would be the extent of violence committed without the consent and
control of the other party... as in sports-related and refereed
violence.

Now that your rabid little mind has been put to rest on that subject,
you really do need treatment for your obsessions.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
west west is offline

Sure you never did...and with a straight face! You confess, which is good
for the soul and I'll seek treatment for my OCD.

On Apr 6, 3:05 pm, "west" wrote:
[...]

Posted to rec.audio.tubes

On Apr 6, 3:05 pm, "west" wrote:
[...]

Wyncote, PA- Hide quoted text -

So, you have OCD by your own words. Thought so. That is the first step
towards making your life better.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
west west is offline

Default PARTING OUT VINTAGE RECEIVERS Pete Tweaked

On Apr 6, 3:05 pm, "west" wrote:
[...]

What a chump! I asked myself ..."Is this Wieck character who attacked me
have the strength of character, or can he be easily tweaked?" "Let me
experiment." So I made a totally baseless and absurd statement, who any
reasonably intelligent person would get a chuckle out of and then ignore it.
Well, Pete ... some things speak for themselves. No wonder why Andre holds
you in utter contempt. I don't. I kinda feel sorry for you.

Young Professional,
west

Posted to rec.audio.tubes

On Apr 7, 8:28 pm, "west" wrote:
Sure you never did...and with a straight face! You confess, which is

good
for the soul and I'll seek treatment for my OCD.

"Peter Wieck" wrote in message

roups.com...

On Apr 6, 3:05 pm, "west" wrote:
[...]

The term you are searching for is "Timmee"....

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA