Posted to rec.audio.tubes
west west is offline

Default Loser's List

Observation: Why do Andre's antagonists look like a who's who from a big
loser's list? Now I see Robert Moron has been added along with Lewd &
Wiecked. I think when Andre dies, he should be known by his enemies. Then no
obituary would be necessary.

Cordially,
west

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Andre Jute Andre Jute is offline

west wrote:
Observation: Why do Andre's antagonists look like a who's who from a big
loser's list? Now I see Robert Moron has been added along with Lewd &
Wiecked. I think when Andre dies, he should be known by his enemies. Then no
obituary would be necessary.

Cordially,
west

It would at least be amusing if the real Bob Morein were to turn on
me; he has brains and imagination and a decent turn of phrase. But he
is far too nice for that.

The attacks on me (and others) apparently signed by Bob are written by
Brian McCarty, a timmie of a conman whose scam Bob Morein exposed.
McCarty includes me because I asked him to explain, if Bob is such a
loser as McCarty claims, how come Bob wiped McCarty's plan to steal
his way to wealth, making McCarty the loser.

Andre Jute
I've buried all my enemies already. Now I can consider forgiving them.
Aw, the hell with it, the sun is shining and I have better things to
do.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
WindsorFox WindsorFox is offline

west wrote:
Observation: Why do Andre's antagonists look like a who's who from a big
loser's list? Now I see Robert Moron has been added along with Lewd &
Wiecked. I think when Andre dies, he should be known by his enemies. Then no
obituary would be necessary.

Cordially,
west

How is it you consider Bob Morein an "enemy" of his?

--
And if a cow had wheels,
it would be a milk truck. - Steve Linford
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

On Apr 13, 3:30 pm, WindsorFox wrote:
west wrote:
Observation: Why do Andre's antagonists look like a who's who from a big
loser's list? Now I see Robert Moron has been added along with Lewd &
Wiecked. I think when Andre dies, he should be known by his enemies. Then no
obituary would be necessary.

Cordially,
west

How is it you consider Bob Morein an "enemy" of his?

--
And if a cow had wheels,
it would be a milk truck. - Steve Linford

I believe the operative term is "moron".

West is know for its rich fantasy life, making it and Jute-McCoy a
well-matched set. Middius must be wretchedly jealous.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
west west is offline

"WindsorFox" wrote in message
west wrote:
Observation: Why do Andre's antagonists look like a who's who from a

big
loser's list? Now I see Robert Moron has been added along with Lewd &
Wiecked. I think when Andre dies, he should be known by his enemies.

Then no
obituary would be necessary.

Cordially,
west

How is it you consider Bob Morein an "enemy" of his?

Now that it has been explained to me about other's posing as Bob, please
allow me to apologize to the real Robert Morein. This is one of the hazards
of answering les abrutis who try to provoke you by poisoning the well of a
good thread. IOW I never had any conflict with anyone until, out of the
clear blue sky, Weik & Yeager attacked me, because my question didn't meet
their self imposed RAT standards. It's so tempting to engage with your
detractors, especially when their fat arses have a huge bull's eye stapled
to it. Problem is you can become like them and maybe hit an innocent
bystander. That's probably what they want.

west
--
And if a cow had wheels,
it would be a milk truck. - Steve Linford

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Jon Yaeger Jon Yaeger is offline

in article REWTh.580$h8.323@trnddc06, west at wrote on
4/13/07 10:04 PM:

west wrote:
[...]

Pestie,

You're cut from the very same cloth as your idol.

You falsely accused me of malfeasance, and when called on the carpet to
prove your allegations you fold like a house of cards.

You interpreted my suggestion that you actually build something for once as
an attack. Well, I must have hit a nerve.

At least Jute has pretensions of literacy.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes

west wrote:
[...]

J- Hide quoted text -

Pretentions, perhaps. But lacks achievement.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Posted to rec.audio.tubes

west wrote:
[...]

Yes, you'd do well to block or ignore any posts that emanate from
"Buzzard News".