Arny Krueger

Default Update on voting

"George M. Middius" wrote in message

More information about Arnii's voting record has surfaced. I found
out the real reason the authorities in Grosse Pointe don't let
Krooger vote. Some years ago, he tried to write-in David Thorstad for
the county executive position. Mr. Thorstad was not running and
didn't even live in Michigan. When Krooger's indiscretion came to
light, he was immediately put on the Suspected Sex Criminals list,
and the authorities began monitoring him closely. I didn't find out
how this incident led to Krooger being barred from voting, but I have
to assume a crime was involved. Maybe Krooger tried to implicate Mr.
Thorstad when he was prosecuted.

What's amusing is that I don't even know who David Thorstad is. But Middius
does, which suggests that he is far more intimately connected to Mr.
Thorstad than I am.

So Middius who is David Thorstad, and why are you so head-up about him?