Gili

Default Yamaha RXV2300 on the way!

I just purchased a Yamaha RXV2300 and am looking for speakers. The
receiver has an output of 110Wx6. What kind of speakers should I be
looking at? How much power? How many ohms??? Any type of advice is
greatly appreciated.
Dalibor Bauernfrajnd

In article , Gili
says...
I just purchased a Yamaha RXV2300 and am looking for speakers. The
receiver has an output of 110Wx6. What kind of speakers should I be
looking at? How much power? How many ohms??? Any type of advice is
greatly appreciated.

Forget about watts and ohms, that reciver can work with almost
everything. More importatnt is how big your room is and how much
are you looking to spend. If you're from US, get US speakers.

--
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
ICQ: 138579247

Yamaha RX-V1300 Receiever; Highest volume=zero? Brad Behm Audio Opinions 1 February 23rd 04 06:08 PM
yamaha HTIB system vs Pioneer,toshiba,panasonic etc SS Audio Opinions 1 February 18th 04 05:34 PM
Yamaha vs. Onkyo Shashi General 11 December 4th 03 07:02 PM
What brand of low end receiver to go with (Yamaha, Sony, etc) MarkW General 1 September 15th 03 12:10 PM
Manufacturer code needed for Yamaha DVD-S530 player Wojtas G. General 0 August 17th 03 10:37 PM