JohanWagener

Default dual coil vs single coil

What is the advantage of buying a dual coil sub compared to a single coil.
Someone explained that you only need dual coil subs if you plan to use two.

David

More wiring options....can lower the impedance down.
Paul Vina

Or raise it up. I have a dual 2 ohm sub so I can run it in series for a 4
ohm load. But the only difference between the single and dual voice coil
subs is the wiring options.

Paul Vina

"David" wrote in message
More wiring options....can lower the impedance down.

SeaN

isnt dual voice coil meant for just one sub
i have heard from ppl and 1 store employee that if yoru gettin 2+ subs dont
bother with dual voice coil cuz it will sound like crap

"JohanWagener" wrote in message
What is the advantage of buying a dual coil sub compared to a single coil.
Someone explained that you only need dual coil subs if you plan to use

two.

sl2perfect

what paul said is right. just more wiring options. nothing more
nothing less.
--
sl2perfect
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb2/sh...hreadid=150130