Posted to rec.audio.pro
Reinhard Zwirner Reinhard Zwirner is offline

Default Manual for Behringer sample rate converter SRC 2000

Hello

I would really appreciate it if somebody told me a source where I can
download the manual for the SRC 2000 as a doc/pdf file.

TIA

Reinhard
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Don Pearce Don Pearce is offline

On Fri, 04 May 2007 16:26:05 +0200, Reinhard Zwirner
wrote:

Hello

I would really appreciate it if somebody told me a source where I can
download the manual for the SRC 2000 as a doc/pdf file.

TIA

Reinhard

there's a big pdf here (src2000.pdf)

http://www.keene.co.uk/pages/downloads/dnl_index.htm

almost at the bottom. Is that what you want? It covers everything you
can do with the remote.

Pearce Consulting
http://www.pearce.uk.com
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Reinhard Zwirner Reinhard Zwirner is offline

Don Pearce schrieb:

... Is that what you want? ...

Hi Don,

Thank you very much. But your link leads to the manual for a
S mart R emote C ontrol SRC 2000.

The manual I'm searching for belongs to the S ample R ate C onverter
SRC 2000 made by Behringer.

Ciao

Reinhard
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Travis Garrison Travis Garrison is offline

On May 4, 10:26 am, Reinhard Zwirner wrote:
Hello

I would really appreciate it if somebody told me a source where I can
download the manual for the SRC 2000 as a doc/pdf file.

TIA

Reinhard

http://www.americanmusical.com/manua...000_manual.pdf

Posted to rec.audio.pro