Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
bk bk is offline

Default Dyanco problem

I recently decideded to upgrade my Dynaco st-70 to a VST driver board.
The install semmed to go smooth, all the bias checks were perfect
however when i finally turned everything on i got some sound and than
id faded into nothing. if i turn the volume all the up i can faintly
hear it and it sounds extremely static. I decied to replace the cap
and still had the same problem, i also replaced the rectifier tube and
all the tube sockets. still the exact same problem. the amp was
working fine before th e"upgrade" anyone have any hints as to where to
check next?

rec.audio.car FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (caution, this is HUGE) MOSFET Car Audio 0 June 18th 06 05:27 AM
CLC: More John Stewart Vacuum Tubes 12 November 2nd 04 09:47 AM
Problem With Alpine Head Unit/Type E Subs (Part 2) Brian Lamendola Car Audio 3 May 25th 04 04:58 AM