Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.tubes

Default Quad-II amp info and re-building

There is no doubt some ppl would never ever change one single thing in original Quad-II amplifiers.

For those who loathe me saying old Quad-II have faults which need fixing, I suggest they bypass my website and go to
http://www.keith-snook.info/quad-ii-...amplifier.html

Now Mr Snook is an Englishman And Gentleman who Quad-II fanciers may find to be a rich source of DETAILED information on Quad-II.

Patrick Turner.