Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Owen Reese

Default Looking for combo tuner CD player WITH phono input

The cords and what not are getting out of hand. I like to do some
"cord consolidation" and am looking for a combination
receiver and a CD player (don't care about DVD capability
or remote control) AND a phono input.

NOT a boom box type of thing, nor do I want a home entertainment
sort of set. Would LIKE to stay in the 400 and under range but
am flexible.

I've been looking around and have found units with what I want
EXCEPT for the darn phono input. I've acquired LPs here and there
(Lighter Shade of Pale or Live at Leeds with all the inserts anyone?)
and so the phono input is a must.

So, can anyone suggest some brands or models to consider?

Many thanks.

owenreese at hot mail