Posted to rec.audio.tubes
DougC DougC is offline

Default Cheap SE kits - any out there?

I see that tubedepot is offering some low-end amp kits again, but they
are all PP. Does anyone offer a SE in the same price range?

http://www.tubedepot.com/tubeampkits.html

(I pondered building a SE from scratch myself, trans and all, but never
got around to it--and likely never will. If all the pieces arrive in the
same box I'm a lot more likely to finish it....}
~