Engineer

Default Humbucker Music credit card warning...

Nope, I am not the same person at all, but I WOULD like to talk to
this Mike fella..
Actually, there is a LOT more to my story than I let on, so you
guessed that much right, but I'll withold that unless Jake the Snake
comes lolling his forked tounge this way.
Thanks for the cops comment though, Jake should count his blessings it
seems. Someone will get him for his **** soon enough, I'm sure. What
comes around goes around.
I'm just surprised that McQ lets Jake do what he wants with the FMR
flag over his head... I wonder if he even knows.

(jslator) wrote in message . com...
Why do I get the impression that "Mike Hunt" and "ProMusicuity" are
the same person and that there is more to the story that this? If
Humbucker Music is charging a customer's credit card without
authorization, then the police should be involved. If they are not,
then you certainly shouldn't be posting "anonymous" statements to that
effect in public.

Roger W. Norman

Conversely, talk to Mark McQuilken. If he can't straighten out one of his
retailers he can damned sure stop selling to them. It's at least one
benefit of being a RAP newgroup member.

--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio

"Engineer" wrote in message
om...
I had a problem with them too, over a crappy acting early run RNP.
They had their hands all over business that was totally none of
thiers.
Jake is one sorry case IMO, not a very bright businessman at all. I
certainly wouldnt trust him on another purchase, not that he would
sell me anything if I tried to buy something anyway.
We wont get along ever again, I can say that much for sure.
He thinks he owns FMR for some reason, too. Figure THAT out.
He wont even return an email confirming an item return, thats how bad
it is between us. Still, its just more bad business on his part, and I
put nothing past him. I've sent 3 emails asking for him to confirm
over a months time now I'd say. He's not going to reply, plain and
simple.

I agree and highly suggest taking your business to Mercenary ow
wherever else. Just my opinion.

Jake Langston

(jslator) wrote in message . com...
Why do I get the impression that "Mike Hunt" and "ProMusicuity" are
the same person and that there is more to the story that this? If
Humbucker Music is charging a customer's credit card without
authorization, then the police should be involved. If they are not,
then you certainly shouldn't be posting "anonymous" statements to that
effect in public.

Indeed they are the same person, and there is a bit more to the story.
The McQuilkens at FMR can attest to what's up.

I haven't had a chance to browse this newsgroup in a while, but this
character said he would post a bunch of junk against us. It's
actually the first time we've had such a disgruntled customer, but
guess there's always one in the crowd... We never charged his card,
but we did threaten to do so. For those interested, here's the story.

This guy ordered an RNP from us back when they first came out. He got
one of the first ones that had a bit of noise on channel 1. FMR
overnighted him one and sent him a return label to return the initial
one. He never did. I called him at least a dozen times, and emailed
him probably 20 times over the past 10 months or so. No luck. FMR
did the same. They even sent him invoices, and still got no response.
I emailed about 5 or 6 of his known email addresses (including
, and others) with no luck. It wasn't until I
threatened to charge his card for the cost of the RNP until he called
me back (almost immediately, I might add) and proceeded to scream
every cuss word in the book (George Carlin came to mind) at me. I
mentioned to him I did not care to have him as a repeat customer, and
just simply wished to have the RNP returned. He finally did so. When
he emailed us to let us know he just got it in the mail, I responded
with "our business is concluded", and never responded to his idle
threats and tantrums from that point on.

If anyone needs verification of this, I'm sure the McQuilkens will
back me. They had quite a time with him as well. I honestly believe
he's just a bit miffed about not getting to keep a free RNP after
sliding for 10 months.

Sorry to post this crap in here. I'm just a man trying to defend my
bunsiness... No spam intended.

Jake Langston
Humbucker Music
S O'Neill

Hmm, the first time I got a "not found". Thanks.

http://www.humbuckermusic.com

It's right in his handle.

--
ha

McQ

"Roger W. Norman" wrote in message ...
Conversely, talk to Mark McQuilken. If he can't straighten out one of his
retailers he can damned sure stop selling to them. It's at least one
benefit of being a RAP newgroup member.

--

Roger W. Norman

Roger:

I just wish I could straighten out that which needs straightening in
this case: a customer worthy of his own Rod Serling script. For the
record: Jake's treatment of FMR customers has been, to date,
exemplary, by all /sane/ customer accounts I've personally witnessed.
As a consumer of audio stuff, I rate (IMNSHO) Humbucker and Mercenary
as two of the nation's finest recording equipment dealers.

Jake's summary of this situation is spot on. What he doesn't express
is the immense frustration and confusion we've experienced with this
customer in just trying to support him the best we can, only to be
taken advantage of (**10 months to return a unit that was replaced via
overnight shipment?** Only after being told his credit card would be
charged for the replacement? PUHLEEZ! Who's trying to **** who?) and
"threatened" (empty, but annoying nonetheless) for not "responding"
(we did repeatedly, albeit still unacknowledged, via return email. Of
course, this was done yet again via a different email address--this
customer's "preferred" mode of communication given he's impossible to
raise by phone).

Sorry for wasting bandwidth...

Regards,
McQ

Dave Martin

"McQ" wrote in message
om...

Sorry for wasting bandwidth...

To my knowledge, you have never wasted bandwidth on this newsgroup.

--
Dave Martin
Java Jive Studio

LeBaron & Alrich

Dave Martin wrote:

"McQ" wrote...

Sorry for wasting bandwidth...

To my knowledge, you have never wasted bandwidth on this newsgroup.

Hell, the RNC is flat to 100 KHz. How much danged bandwidth do we need?

--
ha
David Kakon

I will also vouch for Humbuckermusic having bought one of the first
RNP's, from Canada via my VISA card. Very helpful and service was
great.

David kakon

Rob Adelman wrote in message ...
onezero wrote:
this is my first post ever on RAP and I felt I needed to say that I've
bought a few things from Jake at Humbucker and he ****ing rules!!!!

And he sells the Moog Voyager
http://www.humbuckermusic.com/movopeedansy.html

I want one!! g