Azul Funk

Default Water Refill Discount

"no useful info" wrote in message
In article 8yiEc.24515$l6.18873@clgrps12,
"Azul Funk" wrote:

"SHARX" wrote in message
news:d%aEc.21592$l6.11027@clgrps12...
Auntie Em wrote:
|| "no useful info" wrote in message

is
||| stealing all that copper must have poisoned your mind...only an
||| idiot would pay for water out of the vending machines
|| Some of us have no choice. It is either that or be poisoned by
|| chorine.
|| Em

Chlorine, in the amount put into municipal drinking supplies, IS NOT
POISONOUS.

Well, Chlorine IS poisonous, right? Eight glasses a day, 'cuz that's

what
they say...
How much does it take to poison? I'm not talking about "call poison

controll
because i'm going to die" poison. It's more of the killing the cells it
comes in contact with and impeding the body's ability to properly absorb

the
water.
Personally, I find that tap water goes right through me whereas purified
water sticks around for a while. Likely because my body is using it to

build
more cells, make clean blood, etc.

Don't fool yourself. The **** they put in tap water is no good for you.

A.Funk

so buy a simple filter and at least you know what filtering has been
done.

Yes, fine. Whatever works for you. Personally, I have some DIRE problems
with buying water that has been trucked to where I am from god knows where.
Especially since I happen to live where the water is beautiful, clear and
very very drinkable.
The mesage should be clear, though: Tap water is not nice stuff to feed your
body.