Trader

Default POlk Momo 6 x 9 3-way crossover

Hi,

I just purchased a pair of Polk Momo 6 x 9 speakers. First off let me tell
you they seem to look very similar to the ex369 which is an older model. The
only difference is a bigger midrange (not much) and a carbon woven basket.
My gut feeling is that it may give a bit better bass response. Anyway, the
speakers came with crossovers. Each crossover has provisions to hookup two
pair of speakers. I'm wondering if I'm better off not installing them and
what would the advantage be in using them? The manual doesn't discuss the
crossovers...go figure.

Thanks

Trader

My mistake each speaker is wired to accept the supplied crossovers. I guess
a better question is should I add some sort of sound deadening material to
the inside of my truck doors where the speakers will be mounted? I was even
thinking of stuffing the doors lightly with acoustic stuffing. My only fear
is that it might get wet and hold in the moisture.

et...