chris barnes

Default boss protection light

Hi, i just installed a Boss 600w 2 channel amp into my mates car, its
not the first time ive installed an amo but is the first time ive come
across this problem.
The amp turns on fine, power light and noise, except until i change
the function from either cd to radio or vice versa or even when i
change stations the protection light comes on and the amp stops
working, the only way of getting it working again is by switchin the
stereo off and on again but don't want to keep doind this as its
rather annoying.

HELP PLEASE!!

Chris