Hector J. Vega

Default MASS Engineering Alternator diagram

Hi,

I recently bought a MASS Engineering alternator for a project
car. Got a really good deal on it but there is one small catch;
I don't have the diagram for it, and the previous owner does
not remember how it should be wired. I have looked all over the
web without any success. So I figured I should come back here.
I have been away from r.a.c. for a loooooooong time. Does anybody
know how to wire it?. There is a harness for the voltage regulator;
that one is pretty straight forward, but there are three wires
that go to a module, but there are no labels un such module.
The wires that go to the battery are already identified.

Thanks in advance for any information.

Best Regards,
Héctor J. Vega

Design or Engineering !? malcolm Tech 18 November 1st 03 08:39 PM
Tonearm Mass and Suitable Cart - was Choosing Hi-Fi Cart/Stylus Doughboy Pro Audio 4 September 3rd 03 03:44 AM
RE engineering el-kirbo Car Audio 3 September 2nd 03 08:18 PM
WTB: Audiomobile MASS 2012 or other 12" subs Ge0 Car Audio 0 August 2nd 03 07:43 AM