rockthisway2003

good quality entry level cd player i love pioneer and wouldn't own
anything else not saying they are the best just lots of features for
the money

--
rockthisway2003
rockthisway2003's Profile: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/me...p?userid=20208

David Kistner

Default Opinion before I buy: PIONEER DEH-1600

Any feedback on this unit before I buy one? I'm looking for a good
quality tuner but I can't spend more than $100. I mostly listen to FM
radio. The specs look good on the tuner (FM sensitivity 8dBf), but
thought I'd check and see what people had to say about their own
experience with this unit. Thanks in advance for any feedback. Here's
the specs:

Key Features:
» detachable face
» blue and white display
» Supertuner IIID
» 18 FM/6 AM presets
» plays CD-Rs and CD-RWs
» Easy EQ — five preset EQ curves with 3-band tone adjustment
» Front Image Enhancer — removes high and midrange frequencies
from rear speakers
» loudness (3 levels)
» source level adjustment (sets volume for each source)
» MOSFET50 internal amp
» rear preamp outputs
» clock
» 22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels
» CD frequency response 5-20,000 Hz
» CD signal-to-noise ratio 94 dB
» FM sensitivity 8 dBf
» warranty: 1 year

Thanks again.
- David Kistner

Review of Pioneer AVIC N1 Ed Car Audio 2 May 25th 04 12:27 AM
pioneer premier 750mp question (old) and my opinion 220 Car Audio 1 October 6th 03 05:54 AM
pioneer 7400MP add-ons [ Coder Car Audio 0 September 6th 03 07:39 PM
Pioneer Amp Recalls Jason Whorton Car Audio 1 July 13th 03 09:12 PM
Pioneer IP-BUS daisy chain... Pioneer headunit + AUX + Pioneer XM tuner... HELP! Tom R Car Audio 2 July 12th 03 03:18 PM