OldOneEye

Default FS: Image Dynamics, Xtant, OmniFi, Neon, PG, Lightning Audio, MTX,

Here is a summary of the stuff for sale, more detailed specs available
with the related links.

Image Dynamics CD1E V.2 HLCD and ID CS1.X crossover. Brand new in box.
Retail of $300 and $190 respectively.
http://www.cardomain.com/item/IDSCD1EV2
http://www.cardomain.com/item/IDSCS1X

Xtant Xtant1.1i Monoblock amps. 4 of these, 3 are brand new in the
box, the other one has never seen power, just pulled out to measure.
$349 retail each.
http://www.cardomain.com/item/XTAXTANT11

Phoenix Gold ARX750QLN 4 conductor RCA Cable. Used, good shape. $55
retail
http://www.cardomain.com/item/PHOARX750qln

Lighting Audio S2.500.4 40 x 2 + 100 x 2 4 channel amp Very Good
shape.
http://www.pasmag.com/news/get.asp?ID=642
http://carsound.com/articles/publish/article_157.shtml

Directed Audio Studio 5.25" midrange from DEI3055 component set. Back
about 3 years ago, I dropped my car off at the mechanic, came back ann
all my settings were F-ed, and one driver in the door was blown. John
Durbin at DEI hooked me up with a pair of replacements, only to find
out that for some reason only one was blown. This is the other one.
Brand new, never used.

Lightning Audio 6.5" Component/Coaxial Set $130 retail NIB.
http://www.cardomain.com/item/LITB165C

A friend of my bosses owns a company that builds and sells high end
servers. Intel packages the Xeon chips with a small 12 volt fan. I
have about 60 of these which could probably work well in a car. Link
below sells them for $9 each. I'm asking $1 each. Buy something else
and I'll throw 1 in for every $15 you spend.
http://tinyurl.com/6chm3

8 Guage wiring package, made by DAXX with RCA cables. Missing some
parts (battery terminals). $142 retail value (?!?)
http://www.daxx-usa.com/kits/k100.htm

MTX T8154A SVC 4 Ohm 15" woofer. $300 retail. These are factory
blemished (the finish wasn't even, so they didn't sell them as new).
Brand New in Box, never used.
http://www.cardomain.com/item/MTXT8154A

Streetwires CBR44M Combination 1 1/0 to 4/4 guage Fuse
Block/Distribution Block. Good condition with 2 50 amp and 2 80 amp
fuses and two ring terminals. $65 retail value without fuses or
terminals. Used, very good shape.
http://www.cardomain.com/item/STRCBR44M

Tiff 1 Farad Cap. Sterling finish. Missing sticker (I have one
somewhere, just can't seem to find it).

Streetglow Neon, Strobes, LED Bars etc. All NIB.
Streetglow
ANMI (Music interface, have neon strobe with music). $52 retail
http://www.cardomain.com/item/STGANMI
ANLPRD Red License Plate Frame $19 retail
http://www.cardomain.com/item/STGANLPRD
ANHLSRD Headlight Strobe Kit Red $22 retail each x 2
http://www.cardomain.com/item/STGANHLSRD
ANLED20RD 20" LED Light Bar Red x 2 $39 retail each
http://www.cardomain.com/item/STGANLED20RD
EL15RD Street Glow Hottwirez Red x 2 $39 retail each
http://www.cardomain.com/item/STGEL15RD
ANHLS-COMBO Headlight Strobe Control Module (with 2 Strobes) $55
retail
http://www.cardomain.com/item/STGANHLSCOMBO
ANLED10RD 10" LED Light Bar Red x 2 $24 retail each
http://www.cardomain.com/item/STGANLED10RD

OmniFi package. Home, and Car package. I never installed this (the
car one came out of the box, as did the home one).
OmniFi DMS1 (Home Media Streamer) $299 Retail
OmniFi DMP1 (Car Media Streamer) $199 Retail
2 D-Link DWL-121 (WiFi Recievers for above) $40 each retail
http://tinyurl.com/45jfh
http://tinyurl.com/5uv7j
http://tinyurl.com/5ypbz

Dynamat DynaXorb. x 4 Packages $30 each retail NIB
http://www.cardomain.com/item/DYN11800

250+ positive feedback on Ebay, payment via Paypal or Money Order only.
Might consider trades, but already have too much stuff so it has to be
something pretty good. Open to offers, but I'm not letting this stuff
go for "I needs a rock of crack" pricing, so keep that in mind when
making an offer.

--
OldOneEye
OldOneEye's Profile: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/me...hp?userid=5728