Pringle1232

Mb Quart coaxils, you can find them pretty cheap if your looking for
something with quality,

Im about to install Mb Quart components in my sport trac that ill get
next week. good luck

--
Pringle1232
Pringle1232's Profile: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/me...p?userid=30796

David Kistner

Default Help choosing speakers

I'm about to buy a new PIONEER DEH-1600 for my car to replace my old
radio that finally died after 17 years...at least the car is still going :-)

I'd also like to add some modest speakers to replace the old ones I
have. I listen mostly to FM radio at very modest listening levels (I
never listen at high levels)....I'm mostly interested in good quality
sound at modest levels. Any suggestions on what to buy? Thanks in
advance. This newsgroup has been a wonderful help for a newbie like me
who knows nothing about car audio.

- David Kistner
Milkboy33

Pringle1232 wrote in message news:1096858716.d41rICCh9Hd6pbuq6ZydBg@teranews. ..
Mb Quart coaxils, you can find them pretty cheap if your looking for
something with quality,

Im about to install Mb Quart components in my sport trac that ill get
next week. good luck

Those are a good choice, but if your working off a tighter budget I
definitely recommend JVCs. They give out decent sound for a great
price.

Cheers
The Tech Guy
www.hereforgear.com
"Car stereo, speakers, amps and more."

Bose 901 Review William Sommerwerck General 149 January 8th 05 04:49 PM
Choosing speakers Ralph Car Audio 0 February 28th 04 06:12 PM
My equipment review of the Bose 901 TonyP Audio Opinions 65 February 13th 04 01:06 AM
Need help wiring speakers Chris Fonville Car Audio 8 August 7th 03 12:43 AM
Remote speakers? L-pads? Totally confused! Hogarth General 3 July 3rd 03 02:06 PM