noctilux

Default Need to rack up some preamps! advice??

I have a bunch of input strips for a neotek elite that I would like
to use as mic preamps (yes, I know I could probably do better for a
mic preamp - but I figure I could do MUCH worse also). At any rate, I
was GOING to do it myself - I just find the task a little bit
overwhelming in terms of doing the legwork to actually pack these
things into a little box (power supply feeds, etc.) SO - is there
anyone out there that might be able to tell me WHO might be able to do
this for me without breaking the bank?? I e-mailed Jim Williams but
haven't heard back yet - should I try Mike Stoika in chicago? I live
in Los Angeles - so someone local WOULD be nice... suggestions??

thanks
Jonathan