Handywired

Default How about the Tango 24 8 channel a/d-d/a?

I'm still figuring out how to add more I/O to my Pro Tools LE system. So far
the only options I see are the Alesis AI-3 and now this Tango 24 thingie.
Anyone tried one?

-jeff
Hal Laurent

"Handywired" wrote in message
I'm still figuring out how to add more I/O to my Pro Tools LE system. So

far
the only options I see are the Alesis AI-3 and now this Tango 24 thingie.
Anyone tried one?

I have a couple of Tango24s, although I don't use them with Pro Tools. I
like
them just fine, but I don't consider myself an A/D/A expert.

Hal Laurent
Baltimore

Garth D. Wiebe

Handywired wrote:
I'm still figuring out how to add more I/O to my Pro Tools LE system. So far
the only options I see are the Alesis AI-3 and now this Tango 24 thingie.
Anyone tried one?

-jeff

Jeff,

If you are searching out all the different ADAT lightpipe based A/D and
D/A converters, we list a couple dozen different products on our product
website (we make a digital snake product that is ADAT lightpipe based).

Ignore the "AudioRail" aspect of the web page, as it does not apply to
you, and just browse the table of converter products.

http://www.audiorail.com/ar_converters.htm

If anyone knows of any other standalone converter products that we could
add to our table, let us know.