Willie K.Yee, M.D.

Default PING Analogeezer - Sony R-7

Boy I hate it when people do this on a newsgroup.

However, I have sent the 'geezer two emails with no reply. I WANT THE
R-7 !!

If you have tried to reply, check to see that my email address is
correct, and my apologies.

And my apologies to all others in RAP for misusing the bandwidth.

Willie K. Yee, M.D. http://users.bestweb.net/~wkyee
Developer of Problem Knowledge Couplers for Psychiatry http://www.pkc.com
Webmaster and Guitarist for the Big Blue Big Band http://www.bigbluebigband.org

David Morgan \(MAMS\)

"Willie K.Yee, M.D." wrote in message ...

And my apologies to all others in RAP for misusing the bandwidth.

That's it.... you're fired !

DM

Willie K.Yee, M.D.

On Mon, 08 Nov 2004 02:11:29 GMT, "David Morgan \(MAMS\)"
wrote:

"Willie K.Yee, M.D." wrote in message ...

And my apologies to all others in RAP for misusing the bandwidth.

That's it.... you're fired !

DM

Damn. How am I going to get along without the $45 I made last year
playing jazz guitar?

Willie K. Yee, M.D. http://users.bestweb.net/~wkyee
Developer of Problem Knowledge Couplers for Psychiatry http://www.pkc.com
Webmaster and Guitarist for the Big Blue Big Band http://www.bigbluebigband.org

David Morgan \(MAMS\)

wrote:

"Willie K.Yee, M.D." wrote in message ...

And my apologies to all others in RAP for misusing the bandwidth.

That's it.... you're fired !

DM

Damn. How am I going to get along without the $45 I made last year
playing jazz guitar?

Hmmm.... maybe I should consider taking up guitar so I don't have to
mention my engineering income. ;-)

He may have put it on e-Bay, but the opening bid is a little on the high side.

--
David Morgan (MAMS)
http://www.m-a-m-s.com

Analogeezer

wrote:

"Willie K.Yee, M.D." wrote in message ...

And my apologies to all others in RAP for misusing the bandwidth.

That's it.... you're fired !

DM

Damn. How am I going to get along without the $45 I made last year
playing jazz guitar?

Hmmm.... maybe I should consider taking up guitar so I don't have to
mention my engineering income. ;-)

He may have put it on e-Bay, but the opening bid is a little on the high side.

Nah I got back to him...I had a web hosting snafu right after I put it
on here.

A couple of other folks have chimed in with interest, but Willie was
the first so he gets first crack at it.

I got my other unit back last night with the fresh battery, and then
discovered the unit I am selling is a LATER software rev (1.20 for the
one I'm selling vs. 1.10 for the one I'm keeping)

One of the improvements is the "scroll speed parameter", that's not on
the 1.10 version.

Boy I'm gonna miss that, the 1.10 is really twitchy with the edit
knob...oh well.

Analogeezer

Kurt Albershardt

Analogeezer wrote:

I got my other unit back last night with the fresh battery, and then
discovered the unit I am selling is a LATER software rev (1.20 for the
one I'm selling vs. 1.10 for the one I'm keeping)

One of the improvements is the "scroll speed parameter", that's not on
the 1.10 version.

Boy I'm gonna miss that, the 1.10 is really twitchy with the edit
knob...oh well.

Why not clone the EPROM before you unload it?