Mitchell Benson

Default Need volt/current specs for Tascam M520 mixer PS

Hey all,
Looking for someone with one of these and/or the schematics.
I was given this mixer several months back. It is in bad shape, but I
thought I may be able to do some salvage work and rack up some of the
modules as channel strips for use with my DIGI 002r. Most times it is just
me tracking, but sometimes I have a need for more mic channels than I
currently have. Paul Stamlers project sounds cool, but is WAY over my
budget.
It's not that difficult to decipher the ins and outs, but I need to know the
voltages and current needs for a power supply. I know Tascam has the manuals
available for a price, but I would rather not spend the money if I can keep
from it.

Thanks,
Mitch