Hal Laurent

"normanstrong" wrote in message
news:mKrld.333873$wV.3159@attbi_s54...

Quite true. She looks so good that I'm almost willing to listen to
country music just to see her. Almost!

You don't have to listen to country music for that, as she doesn't
do country music. Same as over half the stuff on so-called
country radio nowadays.

Hal Laurent
Baltimore

Blind Joni

You don't have to listen to country music for that, as she doesn't
do country music. Same as over half the stuff on so-called
country radio nowadays.

Hey, all those rock guitarists had to go someplace.

John A. Chiara
SOS Recording Studio
Live Sound Inc.
Albany, NY
www.sosrecording.net
518-449-1637

agent86

meandeanmachine wrote:

Mr. Lang knows what will sell, the auto tune is dialed in to the point
of her voice sounding like a cheesy synthesizer, and she is still
selling millions of CDs.

He does know what will sell, and I must admit she looks damn good.

Yep. If they put a picture of her in Victoria's Secret lingerie & Gaffer
tape over her mouth on the cover, they could sell a million copies of an
all instrumental CD.

agent86

Hal Laurent wrote:

"normanstrong" wrote in message

Quite true. She looks so good that I'm almost willing to listen to
country music just to see her. Almost!

You don't have to listen to country music for that, as she doesn't
do country music. Same as over half the stuff on so-called
country radio nowadays.

"Country Radio" is the worst thing that ever happened to Country Music.

Ricky W. Hunt

"agent86" wrote in message
.. .

"Country Radio" is the worst thing that ever happened to Country Music.

Amen.

Ricky W. Hunt

.. .