Posted to rec.audio.car
JLit417 JLit417 is offline

Default Hooking up stereo

I need to know how to hook up my stereo. The speakers are Rockford
Fosgates (4) and they are 4 ohms each. My amp is only a 2 channel and
the speakers weren't connected for this amp. Can some one Help?

Posted to rec.audio.car
e-nigma e-nigma is offline

"JLit417" wrote in message
oups.com...
I need to know how to hook up my stereo. The speakers are Rockford
Fosgates (4) and they are 4 ohms each. My amp is only a 2 channel and
the speakers weren't connected for this amp. Can some one Help?

Need more input
What size speakers are they
What head unit do you have
what is the wattage rating od the amp and speakers.
Type and year of vehicle couldn't hurt

#5 alive!

They are 10 '' speakers, the amp is 2400x2, the speakers are 1000
watts each, and its a sony head unit.

HT with hi end stereo brooks44 High End Audio 6 December 13th 05 04:50 AM
Multiplex decoder nearly rewired. Patrick Turner Vacuum Tubes 20 November 24th 05 10:08 AM
Just for Ludovic Audio Opinions 64 November 19th 05 04:17 PM
Unusual Case - Connecting pc to stereo help please! Stereo Guy Tech 3 September 1st 03 12:25 PM
stolen car stereo and cigarette lighter marshall Car Audio 1 July 3rd 03 06:58 PM