Edward Doyle

Default hooking up my four track to pc

Hi there , i was wondering if you could tell me if you know how i connect up
my tascam 414 four track to my pc so that what ever software i use can pick
it up in the sense what do i need to hook up my four track and what software
do i use to be able to transfer each track that i record or even all tracks
i record into the program in such a way i can put effects on what i have
recorded into the four track and be able to adjust the sound quality as well
and then how do i and can i burn my final recording onto cd.I am wanting to
be able for example to record my guitar to the studio then transfer it in to
the pc to what the appropiate program is that i can then put effects of
choice on to my guitar recording and can you tell me how to do this with
individual tracks and all tracks together.I would be so greatful if you
could tell me what i need to have to go about this.

Eddie

---