Guerrilla

Default question hooking up my mp3 player

I have the OEM stereo/CD in my 99 Mazda pickup and am trying to find a way
to use my mp3 player over the stereo. I tried one of those little FM
transmitters and it is okay but it easily looses the signal. I have aplug in
the back of my CD player for a CD changer. can I some how use this? I have
seen wiring harnesses for a cd changer that had a pair of RCA plugs on it,
is that something I could use? Can I just wire straight to a couple of pins
on the back of the stereo and attach that to the audio out on my mp3 player?
( that is assuming i can figure out which of the plug's posts is which.)Or
am I on the wrong track is there another way to approach this? Thanks for
the help

John

Hank Kester

Depending on whether you have the Ai-Net:
http://www.crutchfield.com/cgi-bin/S...& cc=01&avf=Y

or M-Bus:
http://www.crutchfield.com/cgi-bin/S...& cc=01&avf=Y

You probably won't want to buy these from crutchfield, they charge an arm
and a leg...but there are products out there that do what you want.

"Guerrilla" wrote in message
[...]

2001 Tahoe LT Delco CD Player Issues + Possible Tape Player Issues Alucard Car Audio 0 August 29th 03 08:05 PM
connecting mp3 player -- need tripole switch? Robert Jacobson Car Audio 1 August 13th 03 09:16 PM
Looking for a portable CD player with a real resume feature Bice General 0 July 27th 03 04:19 PM
CD Player Problems jbicking Car Audio 0 July 19th 03 04:42 PM
In-Dash MP3 Player question Vickie Car Audio 2 July 13th 03 08:23 PM