Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.tubes

Default New web pages, 2016, about AM radio

I have a few things to say about AM radio, and generation of AM waves etc.....

http://www.turneraudio.com.au/Kitche...adio-2015.html

http://www.turneraudio.com.au/AM-mod...state-2015.htm

http://www.turneraudio.com.au/AM-mod...tubed-2015.htm

Should you wish to fuel up the flame thrower, be my guest, gas should be at rock bottom prices because the Ay Rabs can afford to sell oil at much lower prices......

Patrick Turner.