James

Default Pyle DVD 120 player

Anyone have anything to say about a Pyle PLDVD120 dvd player? It can
play almost any format and it's in dash and seems pretty cheap...
anything to dispel from buying it?
SentraStyleEMW

It's a Pyle...that's all I have to say about that.
Brandon Buckner

Most likely made by a bulk manufacturer, but, can you stand to look at
it is the question?

Brandonb

Sanitarium wrote:

Are you sure?... or is it made by some Bulk manufacturer in Singapore,
(who makes DVD players for dozens of other name brands) with the Pyle
logo?

Garrett

SentraStyleEMW wrote:

It's a Pyle...that's all I have to say about that.

None

What's that supposed to mean? I'm not looking for the world's most
expensive setup. I just want something that'll work. Can anyone
offer some non derogutory information about this unit? Here's a link
to it:
http://www.etronics.com/product.asp?...de=pylpldvd120

portable MP3-DVD player Jenny General 0 May 23rd 04 06:01 PM
Looking for a CD player with specific features... George Thorogood General 2 May 11th 04 04:57 PM
Looking for a portable CD player with a real resume feature Bice General 0 July 27th 03 04:19 PM
In-Dash MP3 Player question Vickie Car Audio 2 July 13th 03 08:23 PM
Cassette Player Not Accepting Tapes DJ Car Audio 0 July 7th 03 01:56 AM