Jacob

Default Kick a$$ Car-Alarm Installers?

I recently purchased a Clifford RS3 Matrix Alarm, which I want to add to
stock alarm.

Any suggestions of who/where to get it installed? Thanks!

Btw, I have a '02 VW Passat.

Masterson

I know great installers in Boston, Baltimore, and Los Angeles.

OHHH......but wait......where are you? (you didn't tell us)
Also, you need a Cliford Authorized dealer to do the install.
Otherwise DEI will not give you a warranty with it. You would
be foolish to give up a lifetime warranty, because you had a
non dealer install it.

I recently purchased a Clifford RS3 Matrix Alarm, which I want to add to
stock alarm. Any suggestions of who/where to get it installed? Thanks!
Btw, I have a '02 VW Passat.

Jacob

Hey man,

You're right about the transponder and that I'll need to loose a key.
And you said that you hate working on VW's so you definatly know what you're
talking about.

Please tell me you're local, and you can help me install this alarm.