JohanWagener

Default how to access this without a news server.

We are currently changing ISPs and it seems that the new one doesn't support
newsgroups.

Is there any way I can access this newsgroup without a news server?

JohanWagener

What a relief. Thanx! can you post from google as well?

Dan S

yes, just register

"JohanWagener" wrote in message
What a relief. Thanx! can you post from google as well?

Jon

I use teranews. it is a free server. It allows me to use as regular
newsreader instead of being web-based.
Cost was like $4 to register, but no monthly fee. Posts happen within
seconds usually, instead of Google/Deja's 3-9 hours...

Jon
Oregon

JohanWagener wrote in message
We are currently changing ISPs and it seems that the new one doesn't

support
newsgroups.

Is there any way I can access this newsgroup without a news server?

Joe

"JohanWagener" wrote in
:

We are currently changing ISPs and it seems that the new one doesn't
support newsgroups.

Is there any way I can access this newsgroup without a news server?

Go to http://news.individual.net/ and sign up for a free, text-only
news account (no strings). You'll need a legit e-mail address, but
you'll be able to read and post for free. Been doing it for years
under news.cis.dfn.de (German server).

Regards,
Joe