Trail Shredder

Default Woofer Selection

What would this group recommend for a pair of 12" woofers with a low freq
response and won't break the pocket book?

Sonoman

I really hope you don't get RIP-ped.

"Sanitarium" wrote in message
If you just go by the spec / data sheet... I bought a pair of BOSS
RIP-12Cs new on ebay for $54 / pair. They have respectable TS params
and I cant complain about the price. I havent built the enclosure for
them yet though so I cant comment on their SQ yet. My expectations are
very low, if they are anywhere near half decent I'm satisfied. Here are
some pics... The magnet structure looks an awfull lot like some $350
focals Ive seen. Im starting to wonder who REALLY makes the high end
focal subs????

Garrett

Trail Shredder wrote:

What would this group recommend for a pair of 12" woofers with a low

freq
response and won't break the pocket book?

Sanitarium

Yeah me too!!

But heck at $54 / pair, they're disposable subs. If I dont like em,
I'll toss em for a dayton DSQ.

Garrett

Trail Shredder wrote:

What would this group recommend for a pair of 12" woofers with a low

freq
response and won't break the pocket book?

RG

They look OK to me. As always, installation is the key. They can't even
design and manufacture those things for $27 each !

- RG

Trail Shredder wrote:

What would this group recommend for a pair of 12" woofers with a low

freq
response and won't break the pocket book?

FA: 2 Replacement Bose 5.5" Bose woofer / subwoofer Kenny General 0 November 15th 03 12:31 AM
Sony STR-DE575, remote selection of 5.1ch input Leadfoot General 0 August 24th 03 12:39 AM
Woofer ?? FogHornLegHorn Car Audio 0 July 11th 03 04:02 PM
Help choosing a system The Lizard Car Audio 19 July 3rd 03 10:22 PM
I need Woofer not Subwoofer/Bass GTR not Kick drum Tony Hwang Car Audio 3 July 2nd 03 07:32 AM