Bigbucks

Default JL Audio 12w3v2 or Alpine Type R ?? Confused

I have these two subs in mind...
amp that will be runing them is a Sony 2150 gsx...360w rms at 4ohm
bridged mono (760w Max)...should be enough power for one 12" sub.

Mainly I want SQ.....don't want to wake up neighbors in the wee hours of
the monrning..:))

All thoughts appreciated.

Phil
--
Bigbucks
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb2/sh...hreadid=150125

mayhemkrew

you have two great subs there. But personally, I have the Type R's and I
love em and would never get rid of em. But I have never heard the JL's in
my set up and probably would sound good as well, if not great. But if
memory servers, aren't the JL's more expensive? If so, go with Type R's,
they do sound great for the buck.

s.com...

AUDIO FILE EDIT: HELP PLS! DL General 2 February 21st 04 11:05 PM
Audio Source vs. Cambridge Audio vs. NAD vs. Adcom Mark General 8 August 5th 03 07:39 PM
-Ultimate Audio Reviews Online- Steven R. Rochlin General 0 August 5th 03 05:21 PM
fix audio files [email protected] General 1 July 15th 03 05:44 PM
gps install: how to mix its audio (voice prompting) with head unit audio-out? bryan Car Audio 0 July 3rd 03 05:46 PM