Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] Mr.clydeslick@yahoo.com is offline

Default NAT: A different response

On Jun 8, 1:12*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Jun 7, 9:31*pm, George M. Middius wrote:

Sacky is on a ro-o-o-ollll.

Sacky stupidized:

If Obama addresses "don't ask, don't tell" I'll bet you $5 that either
2pid or Clyde will trot out "unit cohesion" as a 'reason' to keep gays
from openly serving in the military.

I answered this months ago.
Its up to the military authorities to asses the situation.

This kind of moronic posturing is one reason for my earlier assertion:
"Unlike you, he doesn't make dogmatic assertions, he doesn't exhibit
mindless prejudices and irrational biases".

there is no dogma, mindless prejudice and irrational bias.

dogma: only "the military" are capable of releasing human rights from
captivity

prejudice: Gays have some secret disability known only to "the military"

irrational bias: I admit you didn't state this here, but in the past you
have fatuously claimed that since marriage has always been a hetero
institution, it should always remain so. I presumed that a similar bias
underlay your current weaseling about the sanctity of the Most High Secret
Military Lore (i.e. "the military" has always had a policy of not
tolerating Gays, so that state of affairs should continue).

As I said, prepare for the old saw "unit cohesion".

I think Clyde is prepping the battlefield for its introduction.

That is the third time "YOU" mentioned it.